ProRes is a specialist recruitment company, providing quality permanent and contract staffing solutions to clients across UK.
We have a great new opportunity in THORNTON HEATH area for a Registered Nurse (RGN) and (RMN) to join the team at a specialist nursing home for Dementia and Old age. Service users are cared for in one of seven units depending on their unique needs.
Working alongside specialist and like-minded colleagues, you'll be part of a multi-disciplined team that continually develops and delivers its skills to make every day better for the people they support. You will be committed to delivering the very highest standards of nursing care.
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
**If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**